1062 Fulton St APT 1,
San Francisco, CA 94117
Beautiful unit available in Alamo Square! Two bedroom and one bath at The Charles Miner Goodall House, an authentic Stick Style Grand Victorian, designed by Bay Area architect Charles Geddes & built in 1882. A rare example of Stick Style architecture in San Francisco, its distinguishing features include a pedimented dormer; period details including - a portico entry, ceiling medallions, corbel brackets, hardwood floors, ceiling heights in excess of 11 ft., bay windows and a marble fireplace.
Please call agent for showings.
Omni Properties, Inc.
Lic # 01478360
- Two large bedrooms with high ceilings
- Excellent natural lighting
- Uncovered 2 car tandem parking with outlet available for electric car
- Pets may be considered
- Shared and landscaped rear yard
- Shared washer/dryer on premises.
FOR RENT $5,995 / mo
Your home is waiting for you.