Your Guide to Pacific Heights San Francisco
Have a move to Pacific Heights, San Francisco planned in your future? If so, you’re in for a real treat – there is so much to see and do in this area. It’s an ideal spot for residents and commercial entities alike. There’s rarely a dull moment in this great place to be!
Here are some of the biggest highlights and must-see attractions of Pacific Heights, San Francisco!
Things to Do in Pacific Heights
In Pacific Heights, you’ll never run out of things to do. Here are some of the best things that residents love to do in the area:
· Alta Plaza Park: This park sits atop the neighborhood, offering gorgeous views. This spot makes an ideal place to overlook many nearby districts and find yourself surrounded by historic Victorian beauty. Grab a bite to eat for lunch on Fillmore Street and enjoy a picturesque meal in the park surrounded by great views.
· Lyon Street Steps: Here, you’ll find incredible Bay views. From this spot, you can take in the breathtaking scenery and find yourself steps from the beautifully manicured, steep stairs that span the whole block. Many locals come to walk or even run the stairs and to enjoy the surroundings.
· Spreckels Mansion: One of the neighborhood’s most famous residents is Danielle Steel, and you can spot her famous historic mansion home, the Spreckels Mansion, from the district’s eastern side. Admire her stunning home from the corner of Washington and Octavia, right across from Lafayette Park.
· Famous Homes: A few blocks from Billionaires Row, you can pass by three other famous houses. The first is the Party of Five house, which you’ll find at 2311 Broadway Street. This show was set within San Francisco, and the outside of this home was used. You’ll also find the house from Full House in this neighborhood, located at 1709 Broderick Street. Finally, you’ll find the house from Mrs. Doubtfire at 2640 Steiner Street.
If you find these things interesting, you can also try the Half Day Movie Tour, which takes you to see the setting for films like Basic Instinct, Mrs. Doubtfire, Vertogo, and Milk. You’ll even spot the island in which Clint Eastwood said the famous line, “Make my day,” in Sudden Impact.
Tummy Grumbling? Check Out These Restaurants
There are also many great places to grab a bite in this area. Here are some of the favorites of locals that you might want to check out:
· Elite Café – Southern cuisine
· Dinos Pizza – Pizza and pasta
· The Snug – Cocktail bar, beer and wine, small plates, and full meals
· Harry’s Bar – Spots bar with pub fare
· Jackson Fillmore – Italian cuisine
· Fresca – Peruvian cuisine
· Tataki – Sushi
· Pizzeria Delfina – Italian and Pizza
· La Mediterranee – Middle Eastern and Mediterranean Cuisine
Make Pacific Heights Your Home
There are countless reasons to call Pacific Heights home. With so much to see, do, and experience, many people choose to move here for the area’s beauty, great locations, and stunning homes. Get in touch with us at Omni Properties today if you’re looking for your next home in Pacific Heights!